Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009 resolutions to thyself

no current plans to become pinky & the brain and take over the world but some simple ideals i'd like to put in place for me and my family. now that kids are in my life i realize that all things are subject to change at anytime with or without notice and YOU MUST be flexible. if you are not, you will collapse shortly thereafter. i'll be happy to meet a quarter of these!

1) find a church home
2) lilli to start school with success (jan. 6 is the day!)
3) begin to teach lilli that one toy in equals one toy out to a needy child
4) read for enjoyment
5) be diligent in creating healthier meals for my family
6) play more / teach more / read more with my kids
7) teach lilli that somebody (her!) is responsible for the tornado-like activity in the playroom/living room, etc. daily
8) incorporate more routine in life
9) find time for me / give time to dan
10) date dan
and oh yah, fit my old jeans again.

No comments:

Post a Comment