Tuesday, February 17, 2009

mcgill and lill

my precious lilli, my high maintenance lilli, my little lilli is growing up... we went and did pictures with lilli on sunday, february 15th. she has just one picture that was deemed a success from a professional photographer when she was 1. i just can't bear the thought when she's older of not having at least attempted to do some more. my little ham, jack, will have an over abundance but lilli could fall behind. i can hear it now when she's 16, "why does jack have all those great pictures and not me? couldn't you have at least tried or forced me into the studio?" and so i did. this time i stuck to my mantra of, "only buy the 'bunny package'", "only buy the 'bunny package'". it worked! the link to the photos will be up for about 3 months. llilli got to take pictures with REAL bunnies. mcgill and oreo. too cute. BUT get this? the studio allowed me to put one of my flameless candles in their place, so i called yesterday to check on if they liked it or not. of course, they are loving it. so, as i'm talking to the young marilyn manson (minus the make up) looking artsy photographer guy, he tells me they selected lilli's picture with mcgill to use for their advertisement in the mall. they were ordering the monster print yesterday. once it's up for display, i'll be sure to post a pic. :) i'm feeling like a proud mama. they are using picture #17 - nose to nose with mcgill.
www.s121.com
go to portraits online
go to the woodlands mall
name: nixon (don't worry about date)
just search
photo date: 2/15/09

4 comments:

  1. Looks like they're password protected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see them, send me the password?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable! The nose-to-nose photo is cute, but I love the smiley ones where you can see her face. I couldn't choose just one (or ten) either! The photos make her look like she's a natural model.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are precious!!!!! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete